• Online Desktop
  • Free Online Games
  • Video Tutorials
  • All HTML Tags
  • Browser Kits

• Statistics

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
    • Page 1 of 1
    GLADIATOR FORUM » Announcements » INTRODUCTIONS » Greetings (Please take some time to read my dogma.)
    Greetings
    InstaeneousDate: Sunday, 2012-08-05, 2:44 PM | Message # 1
    riizen
    Group: Users
    Hello, I am acquainted with the fact that most of the populace of ijji and aeria games have not accosted with me. I started playing GunZ at around the year 2007 and I started in ijji GunZ. The lack of engaging events, people, and activity led me to the decision to leave ijji GunZ and decide to move to private servers. Over the past few years, I have settled in to about 14 private servers including, but not limited to, Dark GunZ, American GunZ, Evil GunZ, CrystalGunZ, and TheLegendZ - Gladiator GunZ. I am always looking for a challenge and it is by this trait that I have gone to these servers and have challenged their best Gladiator Fighter. In all the servers I have been to, I have been able to surpass their number one fighter. In the case that you wish me to recommend a server, it would be TheLegendZ due to its gladiator emphasis and fun personalities. However told take my word for it to the letter and acknowledge that the experience I am speaking of was a year in the past. Let me be frank. I am here to defeat all of you. During the time I was in TheLegendZ and Dark GunZ, I became aware of how often stories of the superior gladiators in the ijji server. I am here to best the best of you, and if I am unable at this point of time, do not be surprised if I will have achieved it by the end of Summer.

tremendousathleteDate: Sunday, 2012-08-05, 4:18 PM | Message # 2
    Noob gladiator
    u sound like a faggot

Added (2012-08-05, 4:18 PM)
    ---------------------------------------------
    i even used password reset to say this

RaypemberDate: Sunday, 2012-08-05, 11:30 PM | Message # 3
    Guren lagann gladiator
    Group: Administrators
    many ppl coming from houston texas huh

LuoHanDate: Monday, 2012-08-06, 6:31 AM | Message # 4
    Cocky Arab Bastard
    Group: Moderators
    Dumb alt is dumb

InstaeneousDate: Monday, 2012-08-06, 1:49 PM | Message # 5
    riizen
    LuoHan, for the last time I will say that I am not your "Wreckings" and this is not an alternative account.

DjBaritoneDate: Monday, 2012-08-06, 2:03 PM | Message # 6
    6 Massives per round
    hey believe him, i met him in a pserver

InstaeneousDate: Monday, 2012-08-06, 2:18 PM | Message # 7
    riizen
    No offense, but I don't remember you.

tremendousathleteDate: Monday, 2012-08-06, 3:24 PM | Message # 8
    Noob gladiator
    faggot -repped me for telling him hes a faggot
    what a faggot
    inb4 -rep
    and lime plays darkgunz enough to be called best there so i gues ur intro has some bs

Added (2012-08-06, 3:24 PM)
    ---------------------------------------------
    I LOVE FORUMING ITS FUN

InstaeneousDate: Monday, 2012-08-06, 4:03 PM | Message # 9
    riizen
    Your guessed opinion of my sexuality is of no concern to me seeing how this is only an online forum filled with strangers to me. I have not seen any "Lime"s there and no one has beaten me so far in DarkGunZ. However I only challenge the "tops" going from comments and remarks of the gladiators in said private server. I ask each person I fight who the best is an I fight that person until there is nobody left. I have no heard the name Lime until I came to ijji/aeria GunZ.

DillonDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-08, 7:15 PM | Message # 10
    Noob gladiator
    WHOA WHOA WHOA...... Why is your title "Riizen"???????? ARE YOU HIM???????? If you are then I'm jack~sparrow, edward_c, israphil, amphortas, and silthrim!!!!!!!!

InstaeneousDate: Thursday, 2012-08-09, 2:26 PM | Message # 11
    riizen
    Well hello. It has been a while since we were last acquainted ^__^ If you say who you say you are, I am who I say I am. I am pleased to know that you have improved to such a point that you are amongst the five people here that can consider themselves a challenge for me. Please come talk to me on the game whenever you get on. I will be pleased to have your presence around. Nobody here can claim the same... interesting background as you.

GLADIATOR FORUM » Announcements » INTRODUCTIONS » Greetings (Please take some time to read my dogma.)
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
    Free web hostinguCoz