• Statistics

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
    • Page 1 of 1
    GLADIATOR FORUM » Announcements » INTRODUCTIONS » Hello this is AB
    Hello this is AB
    LuoHanDate: Monday, 2012-08-13, 1:15 AM | Message # 1
    Cocky Arab Bastard
    Group: Moderators
    You peasants may know me as AfterBurn, Contraforce and other various alts. I am probably the best in this game cuz like i play since 2005 and i taught c3rb, but of course no one knows that. Don't try and disrespect me cuz my 3hunna nigguhs are there to defend me cuz liek i make them vidz so they defend me wasup #3hunna bang bang..Yea so like I teach all noobz cuz I wanna be popular in this gladiator community of like 8 ppl yea cuz 9/10 get at me. If u ego me at all i make u 5/10 lolol ez ez no chance I control this game. My name is Keir but u can call me kurtis if it makes u feel better. I am girl like lily and we're best friends cuz we play this game since 4ever and ye cuz like im girl on internet so ye w/e cus lily. Ye so im prettyy popular so dont act like u kno me cuz i hang out with best (friends: randy, cerb, dylan) Ye and I troll with my broseph tyler cuz we own u liek 3hunna wuddup real nigguh 25 sittin on 25 mil bounty ye no chance and i also beat d3adlygames (Check my channel for replays) ye he ez w/e i aint braggin tho. So ye wuddup weaklings, ask me for lessonz cuz im always on and gunz is reality ye #3hunna #gunz4ever

Message edited by LuoHan - Monday, 2012-08-13, 1:17 AM

AWWWWWWWWWWDate: Monday, 2012-08-13, 1:19 AM | Message # 2
    TYRONE
    Group: Users
    hi ab you seem like a good person to hang with, lul

the straight up g money gangstas who roll 10 deep and bust caps in all them peeps who hate and discriminate. usually someone who is not of white man's descent.

LuoHanDate: Monday, 2012-08-13, 1:20 AM | Message # 3
    Cocky Arab Bastard
    Group: Moderators
    go away random, you have to be atleast 8/10 to reply to this thread #Ez #GunzIsLife

YinstylerDate: Monday, 2012-08-13, 5:40 PM | Message # 4
    Moisturizer
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWALI

D3ADLYGAMESDate: Friday, 2012-08-17, 8:04 PM | Message # 5
    Noob gladiator
    i think ab is cool., maybe one day he will be top tier worthy, but she better get her act straight, because he wont last against most of the gladiators of today, but we all hope she will surpass and he will conquer one day she will show all of you, that he is the best gladiator ever!

GLADIATOR FORUM » Announcements » INTRODUCTIONS » Hello this is AB
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
    Free web hostinguCoz